- The exact car you want
- Lots of helpful advice on the best car for you
- A car at the right price
- The car experts acting FOR you
- The car delivered to your door
- To put your feet up whilst we do all the work
- Having to go anywhere near a car dealer
- Not being sure whether the car you’ve found is any good
- Paying too much for the car
- Being convinced by a dealer to buy the wrong car
- Taking time out of work to find your car
- Travelling miles to see a car that turns out to be no good anyway
- Absolutely over-the-moon with my new car. The team at Palmdale worked tirelessly to find what I was after – and they came up trumps! This was a considerable upscale for me, so having decided to spend-out on my new drive I wanted to be sure my cash was in safe hands. It was. Highly recommended.
Volvo XC60 (2 years old)
- Palmdale were fantastic in sourcing the exact car that I wanted. They found the vehicle to match budget with the criteria I asked for - price, age, model, colour, mileage. They also agreed to buy my old car which was approaching 500,000 miles. With no value and sensitive to me not wanting to see the vehicle scrapped, they have launched a twitter campaign to get the car the half a million mark - Thank You!
I would deffinetly recommend Palmdale to anyone wanting to take the stress out of purchasing a car to budget.
Citroen C3 (3 years old)
- Palmdale provided a fantastic service in sourcing a car for export to Ireland. Whenever there was a snag, not only did they communicate promptly, they also had solutions at the ready. Very professional outfit with an incredible knack for finding amazing cars!
Mercedes CLA (3 years old)
- I contacted Palmdale having failed to acquire a car through a dealership which kept presenting me with vehicles that failed to match my specification. Palmdale in under two weeks from initial contact to delivery sourced exactly what I was looking for – a second hand VW Golf SV manual, petrol and low mileage – and what is more delivered it on a Saturday morning so that I had it for the Monday bank holiday weekend. I should add that Palmdale was also prepared to take my 20year old car in exchange so that I did not have the hassle of having to get rid of it myself. I would happily recommend their services to others.
Volkswagen Golf SV (2 years old)
- Two years and four months ago I contacted Palmdale saying that we, my husband and I were looking for a new car. What I hadn’t taken into account when I emailed them then was how long it would take me to get my 6’4” husband and 6’5” son to come car shopping with me……………….So this year I managed it, getting the tall and lanky individuals to see which cars they could fit into. My husband has long legs and my son has a particularly long body, both of which seem to be impediments to fitting into most cars.
Once we had found this miracle of automobile space – the Skoda Octavia, I asked Palmdale to find us a car. We are most definitely not petrol heads; we know nothing about cars other than driving them so Palmdale’s car finding service is brilliant. They came up with a short list of four cars within the parameters we set, we then selected the one that had most of the requirements we needed and hey presto, with little effort on our part the car was delivered to our door, clean, MOT’d and with a short ‘show us how it all works’ hand over the new four wheeled Octavia was ours.
Thank you Palmdale for making this process so easy for us, I have no hesitation in recommending the Palmdale team and their wonderful customer service.
Skoda Octavia (3 year old)
- I was looking to import a 1yr old Ford Mondeo ST Line from the UK but was apprehensive of dealing direct with dealers and wasn’t sure of the processes involved.
Palmdale came highly recommended through a friend of mine who had used them to import his own car.
My mind was put at ease from the start of the process with the initial phone conversation.
I was informed of the various steps it would take to obtain the car I required. From agreeing on the overall spec of the car to the options available for the delivery. The commercials were explained very clearly from the outset.
The entire process was handled very professionally and was completed within 2 weeks with the car delivered to Ireland with the least amount of fuss.
It was a pleasure to deal with Palmdale. Special mention must go to Dave the delivery driver who carried out the inspection and the delivered the car to Dublin.
I have recommended Palmdale to a few of my friends and colleagues and would have no hesitation in using Palmdale for future purchases.
Ford Mondeo (1 year old)
- I certainly recommend the team at Palmdale, they searched the market for me and presented me with various options till we found the right one, then negotiated a discount off the sale price with the dealer and ensured that it was fully serviced and in top shape before delivering it to my door. The team were really helpful and updated me regularly throughout. They took the pain out of buying a car and the challenge of going direct to the dealers.
Citroen Grand C4 Picasso (3 years old)
- I would 100% recommend using Palmdale. I’d never bought a car before, so went into the process clueless and worried. The team at Palmdale first listened to what I needed and then advised me on what to get. Less than a fortnight later my VW Golf arrived. It’s in fantastic condition and came at a great price. It was completely stress free as I always felt the team were on my side.
Volkswagen Golf (4 years old)
- My name is Amith Singh. I arrived in the UK in March 2019 upon acceptance of a job offer from Siemens in Newcastle upon Tyne. Being new to the country, I had no credit history and found it rather difficult to obtain finance for a motor vehicle until I was introduced to Palmdale Motors.
To my surprise, they responded almost immediately to my request by getting in touch with me. The process was discussed and documentation followed the next day. With that, they arranged finance for me and assigned one of their team to take care of the car search on my behalf. Within a week, I had a shortlist to choose from and although this was to the specifications I had requested, they went out on another search to ensure that I received the best car out there in the market. Once this was done, the finance deal was closed and the car was delivered to me in a week, followed by the registration documents a week later in the post.
During this entire time I was receiving regular calls from my contacts ensuring that I was kept in the loop of proceedings. They went out of their way to ensure that I was comfortable wit the deal and the car when delivered. Their approach to customer approach and satisfaction is commendable.
Needless to state, I am very delighted with my new car and the special attention received from Palmdale so much so that I have no reservations in recommending Palmdale Motors to my friends and colleagues. This experience epitomises customer service.
Thank you for a smooth, painless experience and for putting me at ease throughout our journey together. With best regards
Nissan Qashqai (2 years old)
- It's the first time I've used Palmdale, but it certainly won't be the last. Very practical, efficient and helpful advice on selecting and sourcing a good value car to suit my family. Their expertise is coupled with terrific attention to service. 100% recommend.
Kia Niro (18 months old)
Words from our hero: Mr. Palmdale
“Picture your perfect car – now imagine sitting back with your feet up while someone else scours the country for the ideal car and saves you a bundle of cash as well.”
Our 6 step process
You tell us exactly what car you want
We search for every available car in the UK that fits your description
We negotiate with the seller
We make sure that the car is in excellent condition
We collect the car and bring it to your door
You enjoy your new wheels for many years to come