- The exact car you want
- Lots of helpful advice on the best car for you
- A car at the right price
- The car experts acting FOR you
- The car delivered to your door
- To put your feet up whilst we do all the work
- Having to go anywhere near a car dealer
- Not being sure whether the car you’ve found is any good
- Paying too much for the car
- Being convinced by a dealer to buy the wrong car
- Taking time out of work to find your car
- Travelling miles to see a car that turns out to be no good anyway
- I would like to take this opportunity to thank you and all your team for making the process of buying a car seem effortless. In particular, l would like to thank James Brodnicki who, every step of the way, made the whole experience completely stress free.
The service that you provide from the initial enquiry to delivery of the vehicle, is faultless. You understood exactly what I was looking for and wasted no time in getting everything moving very quickly. I was under a lot stress to find a new car after my previous car was written off by my insurance company, but there was no need to be. The speed at which you narrowed the search to 3 cars and then proceeded with the purchase of the car I had chosen, meant that I was only without a car for one day. Your customer service is truly something to shout about!!
I would have no hesitation in recommending yourselves to anyone who is looking to buy a car.
Nissan Juke (3 years old)
- I just wanted to take this opportunity to say thank you for all your support in helping me find a car for my husband.
Initially this was such a stressful situation as our car was stolen but I truly felt I could put my trust in you to find a car. I have absolutely no idea about cars but my knowledge has widened. Thank you for keeping me updated throughout. Dave the driver who delivered the car was extremely helpful too.
I was pleased to hear that we were a part of Palmdale if we had any questions or concerns . Thank you all for making this such a positive experience.
Vauxhall Corsa (4 years old)
- I contacted Palmdale having read reviews, both online and in The Telegraph, and they didn’t disappoint.
Having told Palmdale what I was looking for, they sourced my car and ran all the checks while I could relax in the knowledge that they would find the right car for me – and sure enough, they did.
They were in regular contact with me throughout the search process and gave excellent advice on the cars that were sourced.
When my car was being delivered their driver contacted me to let me know his progress.
They then telephoned me a few days later to make sure I am happy with the car and I know Palmdale are there for me if I have any queries any time in the future.
It has been an absolute pleasure dealing with Palmdale and I can’t sing their praises highly enough. I’ll be recommending them to my friends – and in fact have done so already!
Thank you Palmdale for such personal and professional service.
Volkswagen Golf (3 years old)
- I am quite a savvy shopper and do my research but a friend told me he used Palmdale to help him find a car and he recommended them to me. I gave them a go and I must say they do really do a what they claim to do. They are knowledgeable and endeavour to find the best car at the agreed price with the specified requirements. They got me a better deal than I could have found for myself, even with after their own cut. On top of that they take the hassle out of shopping for a car and deliver it right to your door. I would not hesitate to recommend them to others and will certainly use them again in the future.
Tesla Model S (3 years old)
- The service provided by Palmdale has been stellar, and right from the start.
I was very much under stress to find a new car quickly as without it, I would not have been able to commute to work. Palmdale were very reactive, providing valuable insight on the type of car
I would need as well as the best way to finance it. In spite of the very short time frame, they managed to find the very car I was dreaming of and for a very good price.Thank you so much again, Palmdale!
Nissan Qashqai (4 years old)
- Faced with the reality of an ageing vehicle that will fall of the ULEZ rules from 2021, we realised we needed to get a jump start on the process of getting a new car. Having read about Palmdale’s service, I gave them a call, explained what I wanted and listened to their advice. They presented us 5 options shortly thereafter and a few days after that out new car arrived in front of our door and the old one was taken away. A virtually hassle-free car purchase that saved us a great deal of time and likely secured us a better price on the vehicle we purchased. Highly recommended.
BMW X5 Hybrid (2 years old)
- We just wanted to make certain you were aware how MUCH we appreciate all you did for us. The car is EXACTLY what we dreamed of. It will ‘see us out’ very nicely!!
It is the perfect colour, it looks so brand new that our neighbours have all assumed it was NEW. The interior is blemish free and additionally we’ve already discovered a ‘bonus’ – a second cable worth about £170 in the boot – a result!!
We could not be more thrilled. No, we haven’t yet driven it, but we are not worried. It looks the part and Dave said it drove like a charm.
THANKS AGAIN to all of you.
You have made our year. It took a while, but together we managed it.
What excellent service and what a professional organisation you are.
With sincere gratitude.
Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV (3 years old)
- Buying with Palmdale was a great experience. They were quick, responsive and saved us time and money. I had the car i wanted delivered to my home within two weeks of first contact. Palmdale kept their promise to save us money on the list price, inclusive of all costs and fees. I would definitely recommend.
Nissan Qashqai (2 years old)
- I had a seamless and enjoyable experience purchasing my first car in the UK, the Mercedes Benz GLC250d. Palmdale was a crucial partner in the entire process, from narrowing the vast number of options down to researching models, and to payment and delivery. I definitely appreciated their enthusiastic free advice on things like colours with best resale value, trade-offs between maintenance costs and aesthetic value. Once we decided on the GLC250, Palmdale was prompt in coming back with a shortlist as well as arranging delivery of the car from Liverpool right to my doorstep in Teddington! The other thing that sold me on Palmdale is their commitment to buy back your car that you purchased through them. I highly recommend Palmdale for anyone looking to purchase or lease their first car in the UK
Mercedes GLC (1 year old)
- I requested Palmdale to search for my new car within a very short time. I needed it within 3 weeks of my arrival to the UK. I was not sure which model I wanted and they helped me with my decision which we narrowed down to a search for my BMW. They were very helpful, and very reactive. I did not need to worry about the quality of vehicle provided, I had it delivered as promised. As well, I used financing through them and it was a smooth process despite zero credit history in the UK.
I can recommend Palmdale to new clients, you will save time and you will get your dream car.
BMW 118i (4 years old)
Words from our hero: Mr. Palmdale
“Picture your perfect car – now imagine sitting back with your feet up while someone else scours the country for the ideal car and saves you a bundle of cash as well.”
Our 6 step process
You tell us exactly what car you want
We search for every available car in the UK that fits your description
We negotiate with the seller
We make sure that the car is in excellent condition
We collect the car and bring it to your door
You enjoy your new wheels for many years to come