- The exact car you want
- Lots of helpful advice on the best car for you
- A car at the right price
- The car experts acting FOR you
- The car delivered to your door
- To put your feet up whilst we do all the work
- Having to go anywhere near a car dealer
- Not being sure whether the car you’ve found is any good
- Paying too much for the car
- Being convinced by a dealer to buy the wrong car
- Taking time out of work to find your car
- Travelling miles to see a car that turns out to be no good anyway
- We just wanted to make certain you were aware how MUCH we appreciate all you did for us. The car is EXACTLY what we dreamed of. It will ‘see us out’ very nicely!!
It is the perfect colour, it looks so brand new that our neighbours have all assumed it was NEW. The interior is blemish free and additionally we’ve already discovered a ‘bonus’ – a second cable worth about £170 in the boot – a result!!
We could not be more thrilled. No, we haven’t yet driven it, but we are not worried. It looks the part and Dave said it drove like a charm.
THANKS AGAIN to all of you.
You have made our year. It took a while, but together we managed it.
What excellent service and what a professional organisation you are.
With sincere gratitude.
Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV (3 years old)
- Buying with Palmdale was a great experience. They were quick, responsive and saved us time and money. I had the car i wanted delivered to my home within two weeks of first contact. Palmdale kept their promise to save us money on the list price, inclusive of all costs and fees. I would definitely recommend.
Nissan Qashqai (2 years old)
- I had a seamless and enjoyable experience purchasing my first car in the UK, the Mercedes Benz GLC250d. Palmdale was a crucial partner in the entire process, from narrowing the vast number of options down to researching models, and to payment and delivery. I definitely appreciated their enthusiastic free advice on things like colours with best resale value, trade-offs between maintenance costs and aesthetic value. Once we decided on the GLC250, Palmdale was prompt in coming back with a shortlist as well as arranging delivery of the car from Liverpool right to my doorstep in Teddington! The other thing that sold me on Palmdale is their commitment to buy back your car that you purchased through them. I highly recommend Palmdale for anyone looking to purchase or lease their first car in the UK
Mercedes GLC (1 year old)
- I requested Palmdale to search for my new car within a very short time. I needed it within 3 weeks of my arrival to the UK. I was not sure which model I wanted and they helped me with my decision which we narrowed down to a search for my BMW. They were very helpful, and very reactive. I did not need to worry about the quality of vehicle provided, I had it delivered as promised. As well, I used financing through them and it was a smooth process despite zero credit history in the UK.
I can recommend Palmdale to new clients, you will save time and you will get your dream car.
BMW 118i (4 years old)
- Palmdale helped us find the perfect family car when we were under really squeezed for time. They were always available when we needed them and weren’t afraid to give their opinion when asked. They brought lots of insider knowledge to the process and delivered the car earlier than our deadline and under our budget. I would definitely use them again.
Skoda Octavia (1 year old)
- I decided I wanted a Super Charged Mini Cooper S (R53). I looked on Autotrader and there were loads, but I was concerned about buying a car that was over 13 years old. I had been following tweets by Dan Bevis who purchased a similar car through Palmdale.
I gave Palmdale a call and they explained how they go about finding a car. I had to give them a list of what extras I wanted, colour, mileage, service history and budget.
I knew the process wouldn’t be quick, as when they find a potential car, they thoroughly check the service history with the seller and amazingly go back to the garage that serviced it to find out more.
My main contact was James Brodnicki. He phoned me every week with an update. He often sent me details on potential cars, but always said that there were better ones out there. Eventually he recommended a 55 plate R53 Checkmate.
I have had the car for a few months now. It is a lot better than I expected and has been expertly upgraded. It has even been featured in Performance Mini. James has been in contact with me a number of times to ensure that the car met my expectations.
I can confirm that both the car and service offered by Palmdale have exceeded my expectations.
I am told, and I believe it, that I have one of the best R53’s in the country.
MINI Cooper S R53 (13 years old)
- Absolutely over-the-moon with my new car. The team at Palmdale worked tirelessly to find what I was after – and they came up trumps! This was a considerable upscale for me, so having decided to spend-out on my new drive I wanted to be sure my cash was in safe hands. It was. Highly recommended.
Volvo XC60 (2 years old)
- Palmdale were fantastic in sourcing the exact car that I wanted. They found the vehicle to match budget with the criteria I asked for - price, age, model, colour, mileage. They also agreed to buy my old car which was approaching 500,000 miles. With no value and sensitive to me not wanting to see the vehicle scrapped, they have launched a twitter campaign to get the car the half a million mark - Thank You!
I would deffinetly recommend Palmdale to anyone wanting to take the stress out of purchasing a car to budget.
Citroen C3 (3 years old)
- Palmdale provided a fantastic service in sourcing a car for export to Ireland. Whenever there was a snag, not only did they communicate promptly, they also had solutions at the ready. Very professional outfit with an incredible knack for finding amazing cars!
Mercedes CLA (3 years old)
- I contacted Palmdale having failed to acquire a car through a dealership which kept presenting me with vehicles that failed to match my specification. Palmdale in under two weeks from initial contact to delivery sourced exactly what I was looking for – a second hand VW Golf SV manual, petrol and low mileage – and what is more delivered it on a Saturday morning so that I had it for the Monday bank holiday weekend. I should add that Palmdale was also prepared to take my 20year old car in exchange so that I did not have the hassle of having to get rid of it myself. I would happily recommend their services to others.
Volkswagen Golf SV (2 years old)
Words from our hero: Mr. Palmdale
“Picture your perfect car – now imagine sitting back with your feet up while someone else scours the country for the ideal car and saves you a bundle of cash as well.”
Our 6 step process
You tell us exactly what car you want
We search for every available car in the UK that fits your description
We negotiate with the seller
We make sure that the car is in excellent condition
We collect the car and bring it to your door
You enjoy your new wheels for many years to come