- The exact car you want
- Lots of helpful advice on the best car for you
- A car at the right price
- The car experts acting FOR you
- The car delivered to your door
- To put your feet up whilst we do all the work
- Having to go anywhere near a car dealer
- Not being sure whether the car you’ve found is any good
- Paying too much for the car
- Being convinced by a dealer to buy the wrong car
- Taking time out of work to find your car
- Travelling miles to see a car that turns out to be no good anyway
- I requested Palmdale to search for my new car within a very short time. I needed it within 3 weeks of my arrival to the UK. I was not sure which model I wanted and they helped me with my decision which we narrowed down to a search for my BMW. They were very helpful, and very reactive. I did not need to worry about the quality of vehicle provided, I had it delivered as promised. As well, I used financing through them and it was a smooth process despite zero credit history in the UK.
I can recommend Palmdale to new clients, you will save time and you will get your dream car.
BMW 118i (4 years old)
- Palmdale helped us find the perfect family car when we were under really squeezed for time. They were always available when we needed them and weren’t afraid to give their opinion when asked. They brought lots of insider knowledge to the process and delivered the car earlier than our deadline and under our budget. I would definitely use them again.
Skoda Octavia (1 year old)
- I decided I wanted a Super Charged Mini Cooper S (R53). I looked on Autotrader and there were loads, but I was concerned about buying a car that was over 13 years old. I had been following tweets by Dan Bevis who purchased a similar car through Palmdale.
I gave Palmdale a call and they explained how they go about finding a car. I had to give them a list of what extras I wanted, colour, mileage, service history and budget.
I knew the process wouldn’t be quick, as when they find a potential car, they thoroughly check the service history with the seller and amazingly go back to the garage that serviced it to find out more.
My main contact was James Brodnicki. He phoned me every week with an update. He often sent me details on potential cars, but always said that there were better ones out there. Eventually he recommended a 55 plate R53 Checkmate.
I have had the car for a few months now. It is a lot better than I expected and has been expertly upgraded. It has even been featured in Performance Mini. James has been in contact with me a number of times to ensure that the car met my expectations.
I can confirm that both the car and service offered by Palmdale have exceeded my expectations.
I am told, and I believe it, that I have one of the best R53’s in the country.
MINI Cooper S R53 (13 years old)
- Absolutely over-the-moon with my new car. The team at Palmdale worked tirelessly to find what I was after – and they came up trumps! This was a considerable upscale for me, so having decided to spend-out on my new drive I wanted to be sure my cash was in safe hands. It was. Highly recommended.
Volvo XC60 (2 years old)
- Palmdale were fantastic in sourcing the exact car that I wanted. They found the vehicle to match budget with the criteria I asked for - price, age, model, colour, mileage. They also agreed to buy my old car which was approaching 500,000 miles. With no value and sensitive to me not wanting to see the vehicle scrapped, they have launched a twitter campaign to get the car the half a million mark - Thank You!
I would deffinetly recommend Palmdale to anyone wanting to take the stress out of purchasing a car to budget.
Citroen C3 (3 years old)
- Palmdale provided a fantastic service in sourcing a car for export to Ireland. Whenever there was a snag, not only did they communicate promptly, they also had solutions at the ready. Very professional outfit with an incredible knack for finding amazing cars!
Mercedes CLA (3 years old)
- I contacted Palmdale having failed to acquire a car through a dealership which kept presenting me with vehicles that failed to match my specification. Palmdale in under two weeks from initial contact to delivery sourced exactly what I was looking for – a second hand VW Golf SV manual, petrol and low mileage – and what is more delivered it on a Saturday morning so that I had it for the Monday bank holiday weekend. I should add that Palmdale was also prepared to take my 20year old car in exchange so that I did not have the hassle of having to get rid of it myself. I would happily recommend their services to others.
Volkswagen Golf SV (2 years old)
- Two years and four months ago I contacted Palmdale saying that we, my husband and I were looking for a new car. What I hadn’t taken into account when I emailed them then was how long it would take me to get my 6’4” husband and 6’5” son to come car shopping with me……………….So this year I managed it, getting the tall and lanky individuals to see which cars they could fit into. My husband has long legs and my son has a particularly long body, both of which seem to be impediments to fitting into most cars.
Once we had found this miracle of automobile space – the Skoda Octavia, I asked Palmdale to find us a car. We are most definitely not petrol heads; we know nothing about cars other than driving them so Palmdale’s car finding service is brilliant. They came up with a short list of four cars within the parameters we set, we then selected the one that had most of the requirements we needed and hey presto, with little effort on our part the car was delivered to our door, clean, MOT’d and with a short ‘show us how it all works’ hand over the new four wheeled Octavia was ours.
Thank you Palmdale for making this process so easy for us, I have no hesitation in recommending the Palmdale team and their wonderful customer service.
Skoda Octavia (3 year old)
- I was looking to import a 1yr old Ford Mondeo ST Line from the UK but was apprehensive of dealing direct with dealers and wasn’t sure of the processes involved.
Palmdale came highly recommended through a friend of mine who had used them to import his own car.
My mind was put at ease from the start of the process with the initial phone conversation.
I was informed of the various steps it would take to obtain the car I required. From agreeing on the overall spec of the car to the options available for the delivery. The commercials were explained very clearly from the outset.
The entire process was handled very professionally and was completed within 2 weeks with the car delivered to Ireland with the least amount of fuss.
It was a pleasure to deal with Palmdale. Special mention must go to Dave the delivery driver who carried out the inspection and the delivered the car to Dublin.
I have recommended Palmdale to a few of my friends and colleagues and would have no hesitation in using Palmdale for future purchases.
Ford Mondeo (1 year old)
- I certainly recommend the team at Palmdale, they searched the market for me and presented me with various options till we found the right one, then negotiated a discount off the sale price with the dealer and ensured that it was fully serviced and in top shape before delivering it to my door. The team were really helpful and updated me regularly throughout. They took the pain out of buying a car and the challenge of going direct to the dealers.
Citroen Grand C4 Picasso (3 years old)
Words from our hero: Mr. Palmdale
“Picture your perfect car – now imagine sitting back with your feet up while someone else scours the country for the ideal car and saves you a bundle of cash as well.”
Our 6 step process
You tell us exactly what car you want
We search for every available car in the UK that fits your description
We negotiate with the seller
We make sure that the car is in excellent condition
We collect the car and bring it to your door
You enjoy your new wheels for many years to come